Botulinum toxin (BOTOX) is a cosmetic injection that relaxes and smoothens the look of lines and wrinkles caused by movements on the face especially between the brows, around the eyes, and horizontal forehead creases. Botulinum toxin is also used to correct asymmetry of the face and relax the neck bands. Also known as BOTOX Cosmetic, Dysport , or Botulinum Toxin Type A.
Indications for Botulinum Toxin
Deep lines between your eyes that make you look tired or upset.
Your facial movement causes wrinkles in and around your eyes and forehead.
There is asymmetry in your eyebrows or face
- Injections are relatively painless , low risk, with no downtime.
- Can help you appearance look less angry and more approachable
- Gives you a refreshed or well-rested look
- Effects of injections will only last upto 6 months
- Risk of drooping eye
- EOccasionally bruising may occur