Nonsurgical or non-invasive fat reduction or fat loss uses the latest and scientific equipment to destroy fat. Currently, there are several types of devices used for nonsurgical fat removal: various lasers, ultrasound, radiofrequency, cryolipolysis and much more. These lead to efficient and consistent fat reduction as well as body contouring and shaping. For example, just using the FDA approved ZERONA LASER TREATMENT only you can lose several inches of fat around the abdomen, waist, thigh, chest and upper arms.
It is important to note that nonsurgical fat reduction is not a weight loss treatment. However, if you want weight loss along with fat reduction, then you should enrol for our customised weight loss treatment.
When to Consider Nonsurgical Fat Reduction
- If you are overweight
- If you are have fat that are resistant to diet and exercise programs
- If you have undesirable fat deposits on your abdomen, flanks, back, arms or thighs
- You have belts of fat (‘love handles’) that are resistant to diet and exercise.
- If you want to become slim without surgery
- Effective in reducing stubborn and unwanted body fat
- Outpatient treatment with little to no downtime
- No pain or discomfort
- No incision or injections required
- Multiple treatment sessions may be needed to produce satisfactory results.
These are the main advantages and disadvantages to consider when you want to do nonsurgical fat reduction. Please consult the clinic or our doctor for a consultation.