With ageing dead skin cells accumulate causing the skin to appear dull. Light, medium and deep chemical peels are used to peel away the skin’s top layer to improve sun-damaged, pigmented and wrinkled skin. Improving the evenness of colour and texture in the skin brings back the youthful look and gives your skin a healthy, radiant and glowing appearance.
When to Consider Chemical Peels
- If you have wrinkles or sun-damaged skin.
- If you have skin pigmentation, blotchiness or sun spots.
- If you have scars that have made the surface of your skin uneven.
- No anesthesia or sedation is needed.
- Light and medium chemical peels have minimal downtime.
- Deep chemical peels have positive effects on treating deep wrinkles.
- After peeling the skin will be sensitive to sun
- Deep chemical peels may have a bleaching effect.