A mommy makeover after pregnancy is a combination of aesthetic treatments that bring back your previous appearance, typically focusing on the abdomen, trunk, hips, thighs and arms. A typical makeover includes non surgical fat loss, inch loss and skin tightening of the abdomen, legs, arms or trunk. The term “mommy makeover” may be new, but the procedures involved have a successful and safe track record.
We offer an unique programme that effectively gets rid of the excess weight and fat that accumulates all around the body. If untreated ladies end up becoming obese and overweight making it difficult to achieve weight loss later on. The sooner you start our programme the sooner you will achieve the figure you want.
When to Consider a Mommy Makeover
- If your pregnancy has negatively affected the size and shape of your waist, abdomen, hips and thighs.
- If the fat on your waist, abdomen, arms or thighs are not improving with diet and exercise.
- You have excess fat in the love-handle area as well as in the hips and thighs.
- Your tummy has loose skin and stretch marks and your waistline has become thick and undefined.
- You had a C-section and now you have areas of fat hanging over your surgical scar.
- Restores a more youthful bust and flat tummy
- Achieve skin tightening of most body parts
- Your clothes and swimwear will fit better
- Helps you return to a more youthful-looking body appearance
- Pregnancy following these treatments may compromise results.
- Weight gain following these surgeries may compromise results.