Cellulite is fat under the skin that causes irregular folds and flaccidity in the skin because it pushes against connective tissue. Various treatments are available to treat cellulite, but most have only temporary results because they do not target the anatomic structures of cellulite. We offer the latest and newest treatment that gives lasting results.
When to Consider Cellulite Treatment
- If the skin has a dimpled (‘orange peel’) appearance at areas of fat accumulation that disturbs you.
- If you have cellulite on your thighs, buttocks and/or hips.
- If you have fair skin and the cellulite is noticeable.
- If you have already tried various creams, massages or injectables and have seen no improvement.
- Treatment improves the appearance of dimpled cellulite tissues.
- Skin thickness and elasticity are increased.
- Results last for more than a year
- Side effects include bruising, swelling, numbness and mild discomfort.
- This nonsurgical treatment is relatively new to the market and can be costly.